The Michael Lee Band - Sat Aug-18 10:00PM at Twilite Lounge - Deep Ellum     ♦

Comments to date: 41. Page 1 of 5.

Charles Lee   Duncanville,TX

2:57pm on Sunday, October 15th, 2017

Was at the Smokin' Blues & BBQ Festival in Duncanville great show indeed.

Janet   Fort Worth

7:44pm on Saturday, April 15th, 2017

Saw you and your band at Buttons. Great music and you have an amazing voice. Bought a CD from you and have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to coming out to see you guys again. Michael... it was nice to meet you.

John Park III   Bedford Boys Ranch - Arts Fest 4/8/17

11:55am on Monday, April 10th, 2017

Amazing outdoor concert Saturday.
Your team has super sound.
Enjoyed every minute.
Thank you!

Barbara   Arlington

6:23pm on Friday, May 27th, 2016

Heard you at Lola's for KNON big blow out. You hooked me,to see and heard you last night at Louie's Bar. Arlington . Waiting on my third ear pleasing time. I will check your gigs and try to make one soon.

Wayne Rampey   Dallas, Texas

8:43am on Sunday, April 24th, 2016

We saw The Michael Lee Band perform for only the 2nd time at the Duncanville Big Red Smoking Blues & BBQ Festival. Michael's great musical talent, rich voice and wonderful stage pesona were a great combination to enjoy! This band was head and shou... read more »

Debbie Massey   San Angelo, TX

11:29pm on Thursday, March 17th, 2016

Heard you playing at The House of Fifi Dubois in San Angelo. You guys were crushing every song. I am a huge fan now. Can't wait to come and hear you play there again in May.

Dale Hart   Fort Worth

3:59pm on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016

Michael, I met you at Lola's last night at the Hear FW event. I just watched your video and I AM A FAN! I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Kimberly   Houston

11:35pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2015

We saw Michael tonight at GMBG, July 4th, And omg, he was amazing! I bought his CD and I am really looking forward to listening to it! I checked and don't see any bookings in Houston. Would sure love to see him at The House of Blues until then, we wi... read more »

Brian   lewisville,tx

1:39pm on Monday, June 29th, 2015

I saw you guys at the market street festival in allen,tx on saturday. you guys are freakin awesome!!!!! seriously.

Kyle   Grapevine

9:34am on Monday, June 15th, 2015

Great guys and even better music!!! I don't care if they are playing for 40 or 4,000 they give it they're all every time! By far my favorite live band. Soul and blues lives on!!!

Page: -1-   2    3    4    5