The Michael Lee Band - Sat Aug-18 10:00PM at Twilite Lounge - Deep Ellum     ♦

Comments to date: 41. Page 3 of 5.

Susan and Gary   Cadillac Pizza Pub, McKinney

8:41am on Sunday, December 16th, 2012

Great music, great talent, great evening. We will look you up again!

Chris and Frankie Giles   Fort Worth

12:01am on Sunday, September 2nd, 2012

We were at Calvin and Gwen's. You guys were great. All the music was awesome, Purple Rain is my favorite song, you did Prince proud. Will see you guys again for sure.

Chris and Frankie Giles   Fort Worth

11:58pm on Saturday, September 1st, 2012

We were at Calvin and Gwen's. You guys were great. All the music were awesome, Purple Rain is my favorite song, you did Prince proud. Will see you guys again for sure.

sharon   lufkin, tx

8:31am on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

saw yall at Bug & Blues out side of Nacadoches, Tx. yall were the best, you gave me a tee shirt, I was the older gail amoung the young ones...love yall !!!!

Judy Hardy   Keller, TX

10:25am on Sunday, June 17th, 2012

I just wanted you guys to know...I checked y'all out last night at O'Shea's in Hurst and y'all were Awesome!! I was sooo impressed. Hope to catch your band again soon!

Lucas   Central Florida

12:29pm on Monday, May 21st, 2012

Heard you sing at the Back Porch last week - but had know idea you rip the guitar also. You have an awesome gift - Don't ever quit...

Angie & Jason Huggins   Keller

9:05pm on Thursday, January 12th, 2012

My husband and I saw your band perform last Friday night at the Back Porch in Grapevine! GREAT music and entertainment! We are looking forward to seeing another show SOON! Keep up the AWESOME WORK everyone!

JACK BUTTON   FT.WORTH TX

6:30pm on Saturday, August 27th, 2011

Saw you last night at BIG BARN B-B-Q in NRH,awesome show,you rock!!!!!!!! KEEP TURNING IT UP!!!!!

Sheree'   Keller

1:55am on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011

Saw you tonight at Jack's Porch and it was a real thrill. I'd seen some of your work one Thursday night at Papa G's but tonight I truly got to see how talented you are. Can't wait to see you again.

-The chocolate doll in the red stilettos. :)

Jana   Papa Gs

9:16pm on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011

ML-Caught you at Papa Gs last Friday and you ROCK that guitar and vocals. I'll be a follower and you'll be famous someday. I can say "I knew them when". Best of Luck!

Page:  1    2   -3-   4    5